Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's your call (or is it?)

Patti says
"In the embroyonic stages of the dating relationship (first through sixth date) the most important thing to remember about the phone is not to use it too much.

So, help me out! We went out Sunday and he said he'd like to go out again and he would call. Do I wait anxiously by the phone? Do I call? Text? Send smoke signals? Freak out? Eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia? UGH! I like this guy. I'm being patient...not really. I'm thinking maybe he saw Swingers and is using the three day rule. Which means if he doesn't call tomorrow I am doomed and will punish myself by eating TWO pints of Ben & Jerrys.

Please say a little prayer for me! I am sure this is not a sanctioned approach to ask for prayers for something so trivial. I'm even more sure that God, Buddha, Mother Earth, etc. are too busy for my dating dilemmas, but give a girl a break.

1 comment: