Monday, October 26, 2009

Triathlete + IT Geek = No match (early September)

I was so excited to meet this super hot triathlete! Photos alone sold this guy. It was like seeing the perfect dress online and then ordering it; when it showed up it was not what I ordered, it was polyester with a broken zipper. Let me explain.

This guy on paper was perfect. At 6'2'' and 190lbs in ridiculous shape he exuded hotness. He had a master's degree, a job, a home, and a sense of humor. Need I say more?

We met at Doolittles (a local bar/restaurant) for appetizers and drinks on a sunny weekend day. He is just as cute as his photos in person. Folks, that is where it ends. Although we had a nice chat, it was apparent that there was no chemistry. In addition to the lack of fire, he was a conversation hog (yes, more so than me if you can believe it) AND he corrected me. He was telling a story about a company that had a massive amount of employees that had doctorate degrees. I commented that I found that odd that they had so many biochemists and he corrected me with some outlandish job description (not biochemist) that I had never heard of. I know I'm not doing the story justice, but trust me, I was done.

I sent an email stating he was a very educated and attractive guy, but I didn't feel the connection. No response from him, but he did close my eHarmony profile. And on to the next....

No comments:

Post a Comment