Monday, October 19, 2009

Handful of Men - Literally- DATE 1 September 10th

August 31st seems like forever ago. Since then I have been through a handful of men, it’s snowed in Minnesota and my hair has grown about an inch. August 31st was an important date as it was the day I had my pictures professionally taken for eHarmony. Little did I know, but that was the catalyst to my dating extravaganza (not to be outdone by Dating Extravaganza 2008 in which I had nine dates in eight days).

I have been very fortunate to meet an array of very eligible bachelors through eHarmony and friends over the past month or so. The first bachelor we will call STL. STL was introduced to me by my boss (isn’t that the sweetest?). STL is a 26 year old cutie with farm boy charm. He picked me up and took me to an amazing place called Prohibition on the top floor of the Foshay Tower. Prohibition is a kitschy, dark, romantic little spot overlooking the city. We had drinks there followed by sushi at another local favorite. Note to readers- men that like sushi get extra points!
This is where STL’s story ends. No kiss goodnight. Don’t pass go and collect $200. I’m not really sure what happened, but I don’t think either of us felt the fire.

NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment