Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update to my life (Patti is on holiday this week)

I have built the coffee shop man magnet up so much in my head. I have decided he is likely an artist, my age, a transplant to Minneapolis searching for true love. According to my research I cannot verify if any of these facts is true. Trevor (yes, the puppy has a name) has turned into a part-time obsession. I have spent time Google stalking a near complete stranger. With three pieces of information – first name, place of employment, and job title I have been able to find out interesting tidbits on my hottie of the week. Who am I kidding? He has been on my short list for almost two weeks.

I’ve also realized I have been seeing things. About a week ago I could have sworn I saw him at a competing coffee shop. For fear of being noticed (and labeled a stalker) I didn’t get my coffee there. I have however driven by said coffee shop three of the past four nights. BINGO – Tonight I saw him in the window and decided I was going for it. I grabbed a latte and sauntered/nervously staggered towards him. You know what? It wasn’t him. Here I am now writing this stupid blog looking at a doppelganger that is nowhere near as attractive as coffee shop boy. What have I become? Hey, don’t answer that!

Back to Plan B. (we all know I have no plan b)
Let me know if it is wrong to post coffee shop man's photo

No comments:

Post a Comment