Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Embarrassing Thread - The Big Maybe Update

ME
July 6 at 10:09pm
Hi Ken,I hate sending an email, but we haven’t talked about how the recent lip contact. I want to be open with what is going on in my head and hope you are comfortable doing the same. I am very much looking the person who will make the best long-term match for wacky me. I have been having fun hanging out with you but also realize that having fun doesn’t equate to the right combination. So, I wanted to do a check in with you on your thoughts. Let me know what you think. Is it weird/appropriate to hang out? I think it’s important that as a dating adult I am open and honest as there are two parties both looking for all of the risks and rewards of partnership. It’s only right that I do it in a responsible and respectful way.Jess

Loading...


HIM
July 6 at 10:35pm
Yes I enjoy hanging out with you, and I guess I was seeing where things were heading, but wasn't thinking that we were destined for marriage just yet... Ha ha! Your right we should chat about the kissing, but at the same time it sounds as though you already believe it's inappropriate? So, you let me know what you want....I know you have a lot of things going on, and figured you just wanted to enjoy each other’s company. I sent you a txt, but give me shout to discuss if you want


ME
July 6 at 10:49pm
Funny. I think I tend to over communicate, but you and I haven't gotten into the subject. I'm not saying that what we are doing is inappropriate. I'm saying that I enjoy hanging out with you I just don't think we will end up hanging out till death do us part. I just wanted to make sure that I was communicating with you where I'm at. Heck, you probably aren't even close to thinking about next steps....I'm just being a certifiable freak star.I'm not saying we can't or shouldn't hang out, I just wanted to make sure I communicated appropriately (in case you were already picking out baby names) Joke of course. We can talk in person...it's kind of hard via text and email. Sorry to start the conversation this way!



ME
Today at 7:59am
Morning!So, I have officially acted like an idiot. I do enjoy your company. I'm having fun. Maybe I shouldn't have made it into anything more than it needs to be. I'll stop being such a girl now.Jess



HIM
Today at 8:09am
You mean I need to stop wedding ring shopping??? Damn!!! J/KPart of my resolution.... including the getting new job, and selling the house, was to live in the now! I'm really not trying to think about meeting the "one" and settling down in the next year...it will happen when it happens. I'm just looking to meet some great people have some fun, do new things, and just enjoy life. Besides, you’re the one who a) has to finish up with her MBA (you question that every time I see ya :P), and b) has told me in the past your relationships only last 3 months anyway, so the way I look at it, let’s just enjoy each other’s company for the rest of the summer, by fall I will be tired of you and your freak star ways.....and dump you anyway....ha ha!!!! (hope the sarcasm comes through in email) or was it that you dump them???? HmmmmmEither way....don’t worry about it....but I guess getting back to the point that originally brought up this question....lip contact? Does that continue or not? I can handle it if you can ;)Have a great day! And next time just call before you go freak star on me....ha haKen




HIM
Today at 8:11am
No worries.....I like seeing you worked up a little!!! I wrote the previous message as a response to yours from last night...and now I see you sent me another one....let’s just have fun if you’re ok with that???Have a great day....and fun with studying tonight? That tutor really made you think last night!


ME
Today at 8:28am
So- I got all worked up about nothing! So typically me. I feel better now (not cured, but better).I like your view.Jess


HIM
Today at 8:34am
so do you still want to get together this week (if and when you have time??) I don’t want to stress you out too much...but if we don’t exchange and email or two a day and keep the communication open....you start to think too much ;)oh...and we can keep it to just lip contact if you want.....I think you told me you snore terribly so I’m not sure if I would want to spend the night with ya!!! ha ha!



ME
Today at 12:02pm
Yes, I still want to get together. We might have to push to Sunday or next week. I have my final on Wednesday and will likely be working on Econ and packing on Thursday night. I do snore. It's really not worth it :)

1 comment: