Sunday, August 30, 2009

Update to Curse

I thought I would update anyone who is remotely interested in my Lame-O dating life about what happened to Sam. Well, as it turns out, I did receive an email stating he had mixed feelings about seeing me again. I don't exactly know what "mixed feelings" are, but they can't be good. I'm pretty sure it's another version of, "he's just not that into you". I responded letting him know that's part of meeting someone and figuring what does and doesn't work. I let him know that I do find him fun/funny and attractive and the ball is in his court.


Theme song of the day- Another One Bites the Dust.

The only silver lining of this week (as dating is concerned) is that tomorrow I am going to get professional photos taken for online dating. Patti stated this is an integral part of the process. I will spend today finding the perfect outfits making me look cute, slightly sexy, fun, and smart. If you have an idea of an outfit that will portray all of these things please let me know. Tomorrow will be filled with professional hair and make-up help. Fun fun! I'll post the pictures once I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment