Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm a terrible blogger

I’ve realized that I’ve been a derelict blogger. I have inadvertently kept the best part of my dating experiences to myself. I have hid my Mr. T. in my head and arms for a number of months without recreating for my readers. For those who know me, I have a terrible memory. The fact that I am trying to reconstruct dates and feelings from months ago means there will be missed pieces and embellishments.

Let’s go back a few months…
Last I wrote, Brian and gone on a few dates. I missed one date in its entirety. On the first Sunday post meeting, we decided to hang out and watch the football game and then go golfing. In retrospect, I don’t remember much about the date. I remember a few things (not in order of importance):
- He wore plaid shorts and a striped shirt. He decided this was fashionably reasonable as both the shorts and shirt was in the same color family.
- I was introduced to his female roommate whom looked eerily familiar
- I poked fun at him a little too much and acted like an idiot
- He told me a joke that was accompanied by a drawing (which sealed my fate on how much I liked him)
I wish that I had taken the time to write this then. I wish I could remember all of the funny things he said (he was truly charming). I wish I could remember exactly the first time I smelled him and the first time we accidently touched, etc. Heck, I was in a ton of trouble as I half forgot our first kiss. Mr. T. has vowed to help me in future posts to recreate our courtship; at which point you’ll have a much more accurate picture of how things unfolded. For now, you get my ineffective recounting.

No comments:

Post a Comment